Extract all the email addresses from your messages in Mail or Outlook for Mac. Works with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and any other service that can be added to your email client via POP or IMAP.
Email Contacts Extractor scans all your email messages and extracts both email address and name of your contacts from the From, To, Bcc, Cc and Reply-To header fields. Without duplicates and by ignoring the most common robot accounts.
Click on the banner to try it for free:
Email Contacts Extractor is perfect for:
- Creating a personal mailing list
- Making a backup of your contacts
- Gaining insight about your email usage. Who are your most frequent contacts? Who did you email with in the last year?
The result is a CSV file that can be opened in Numbers, Excel or OpenOffice, or imported to MailChimp or Apple Contacts. It allows you to sort your contacts by name, last message date, rating or even contact frequency.
Planning to send a mass email to your contacts? Email Contacts Extractor is designed to minimize the bounce and complaint rate of your mailing list:
- No duplicates
- Robot accounts such as “no-reply@” are ignored
- Customize the blacklist to ignore emails from a certain domain (ie: your company)
- Filter out meager contacts with automatic ratings
You can also filter your list manually: the app counts how many time each contact appears in the From, To, Cc and Bcc fields of incoming and outgoing email, and this can also be included in the resulting CSV file.
Please email hpiqueapps at gmail dot com for support.